Undergraduate Student Affairs Offices on Campus
- Claire Trevor School of the Arts
- School of Biological Sciences
- Paul Merage School of Business
- Campuswide Honors Collegium
- School of Education
- The Henry Samueli School of Engineering
- School of Humanities
- Donald Bren School of Information & Computer Sciences
- Nursing Science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- Public Health
- School of Social Ecology
Department Websites & Tentative Course Lists
Academic & Student Success
Student Access - portal for UCI students to view their Unofficial Transcript and DegreeWorks, as well as submit online requests for enrollment exceptions, part-time study, withdrawals, and the graduation application.
- ASSIST - online transfer student information system.
- UCI General Catalogue - course descriptions, general education requirements, UCI's policies and procedures.
- UCI Office of the Registrar - academic policies, enrollment procedures, calendars, official transcripts and course schedules.
- Lerning and Academic Resource Center (LARC) - workshops, tutoring and adjunct class information.
- Writing Center - provides tutoring and support for student writing.
- Student Success Initiatives - provides assistance for the transition to college for first-generation college, low-income, former foster youth, and/or disabled students and helps them maximize their college experiences.
Mental Health & Personal Wellness
- UCI Campus Assist List - UCI has launched the Campus Assist List portal as a hub for students to easily access information on all of the emotional and physical wellbeing resources available on campus. Here you will find links to the Counseling Center, Disability Services, the FRESH Hub, and more. College can be a difficult time, but please remember that these campus resources are here to serve you and help you succeed!
Research & Involvement
- Campus Organizations - information and contact information for all registered student clubs and organizations at UCI!
- UCI Study Abroad Center - advising office for UCEAP and other study abroad programs available to UCI students.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) - provides UCI undergraduate students with guidance and support for conducting their own independent research projects.
- UCI Volunteer Programs - provides students with opportunities for community engagement and leadership development through volunteer work.
Career, Internship & Post-Graduate Planning
- Social Sciences Academic Resource Center (SSARC) - provides students in Social Sciences with resources for graduate school planning and internship placement.
- UCI Division of Career Pathways - information on career development, internships, graduate school and more.
Student Life & Financial Resources
- Admissions - send in official documents to UCI.
- Fees & Tuition - current rates as set by the UC Office of the President for resident and non-residents.
- Zot Account - log in here to pay fees and tuition.
- Financial Aid - the campus level financial aid office provide students and families with financial resources concerning student loans, grants and campus-wide scholarships.
- Scholarship Opportunities Program - supports students interested in applying for competitive, merit-based scholarships.
- Health Insurance - general coverage overview and FAQ.
- Housing - options available for on and off campus living.
- Parking - student rates and other transportation alternatives.
- The Hill (UCI Bookstore) - browse through the campus bookstore to view textbook costs.