This award recognizes a student for their outstanding undergraduate honors thesis. Selection criteria include originality of research and demonstrated knowledge in the field of research. Submission of a draft thesis is permissible. A prize-winning thesis is well-written, well-organized, properly documented and theoretically sound.
- 2014: Dan Hua (Economics) "The Birth fo New Currency: An Event Study Analysis of Bitcoin."
- 2013: Bowen Dai (Economics)
- 2012: Jocelyn Valencia
- 2011: Steve Alcantar and Ahmad Qazi
- 2010: Nicholas Plassaras
- 2009: Sabrina Talukder (International Studies)
- 2008: Mark Hiroshi Sueyoshi
- 2007: Namanh Vu Hoang and Garric Nahapetian