Undergraduate Student Affairs Offices on Campus
- Claire Trevor School of the Arts
- School of Biological Sciences
- Paul Merage School of Business
- Campuswide Honors Collegium
- School of Education
- The Henry Samueli School of Engineering
- School of Humanities
- Donald Bren School of Information & Computer Sciences
- Nursing Science
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- Public Health
- School of Social Ecology
- ASSIST - Online transfer student information system.
- UCI General Catalogue - Course descriptions, general education requirements, UCI's policies and procedures.
- UCI Office of the Registrar - Academic policies, enrollment procedures, calendars, official transcripts and course schedules.
School of Social Sciences Resources
- Social Sciences Undergraduate Student Affairs - Provides assistance with course planning, change of major, financial aid appeals, graduation checks and course substitutions. The student affairs office can also help with information concerning honors, UCI's policies and procedures, and other academic related questions and concerns.
- Social Sciences Academic Resource Center - Provides resources for undergraduates in the School of Social Sciences, such as advice on selecting a career and/or graduate school program as well as how to get involved in research and how to find internships.
- Human Subjects Lab - Information for students and experimenters on extra-credit experiments.
Academic Resources on Campus
- Learning and Academic Resource Center (LARC) - Workshops, tutoring and adjunct class information.
- Student Success Initiatives (SSI) - Provides assistance for the transition to college for first-generation college, low-income, former foster youth, and/or disabled students and helps them maximize their college experiences.
- UC Graduate School Information - Graduate information for UC campus graduate programs.
Career Resources on Campus
- Social Sciences Academic Resource Center - Career and graduate school information.
- Division of Career Pathways - Information on career development, internships, graduate school and more.
Financial Resources on Campus
- Estimated Expenses and Fees (campus catalogue; search "Fees")
- Books - browse through the campus bookstore to view graduate textbook costs.
- Fees & Tuition - current rates as set by the UC Office of the President for resident and non-residents.
- Financial Aid - the campus level financial aid office provide students and families with financial resources concerning student loans, grants and campus-wide scholarships.
- Health Insurance - general coverage overview and FAQ.
- Housing - options available for on and off campus living.
- Parking - student rates and other transportation alternatives.
Other Student Resources on Campus
- Cross-Cultural Center - The Cross-Cultural Center is dedicated to supporting the diversity of UCI's students, faculty and staff.
- Counseling Center - College can be a challenge and we care about your emotional health. Please seek assistance through counseling services if you're feeling stressed, depressed, or having a difficult time working through any issue.